TH Media, Inc, the owner of Banner Pulse, is the owner and operator of numerous content based websites. Because we own and operate the network, our network is 100% brand safe that cater to specific and target audiences.
Advertising with us is a simple, affordable, and painless process. We do not overload our websites with a large number of banners all fighting for a visitor's attention. We limit all of our pages to just three banners. One at the top, one at the bottom, and one in the right column. This limited number of banners cuts down on "banner blindness" and allows your ad to be more effective.
We have a CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions) and a CPC (cost per click) model. If you look at the top of all of our pages, you will see a 728x90 pixel banner. This top banner is called a Top Leaderboard and costs only $2.00 per 1,000 banner impressions. This banner offers great visibility and appears at the TOP of all of our pages. No scrolling down for the user to see your banner!
Next, we have a banner the same sized 728x90 pixel banner known as our Bottom Leaderboard. Because this banner appears at the bottom of all pages (requiring the user to scroll down), it wouldn't be fair to charge by the impression. This banner is sold on a CPC basis and costs only $.25 cents per click. This means you only pay for the users that click on your banner.
Lastly, we have what is known as a Skyscraper banner. The skyscraper is the tall banner you see to the right on all pages. Typically, most, if not all, of your banner appears above the fold meaning the user does not have to scroll down to see your ad. The cost for a skyscraper is also sold on a CPM basis and costs only $2.00 per 1,000 banner impressions.
We also offer our advertisers the following features:
- Real time statistics-You can view your statistics at any time and see how your campaign is doing.
- Ability to update/change your banner at any time-Once your banner is running, you are not stuck with just that banner and can change it at any time.
- Ability to run multiple banners in a campaign-You can run multiple banners within your campaign.
- Ability to run multiple campaigns (CPM and CPC at the same time).
- Impression limiting-We place limits on the number of impressions you are billed for. This means users will see your banner more than you are charged for. This allows greater exposure for your advertising dollars.
- Click limiting-We also place limits on the number of clicks. Should a user repeatedly click your banner, you will not continue to be billed for each click.
- Keyword Advertising-When this is active, your banner will only appear on pages that contain certain keywords.
- Time Targeting: Choose the exact time you want to launch your campaign to target your audience for optimal results.
- Mobile Advertising: All of our network sites are mobile ready. Your campaign can be directed towards our mobile users.
- Control over where your ads appear. You can advertise on just one of our corporate owned websites or your ad can be displayed network wide.